Today, every industry is witnessing changes in technology constantly and as a result, there has been a growing demand for trained personnel, designers and creators who can, not only operate the machinery, but also create innovative products. The courses offered by GTTI are very much suited for the growing needs and changing demands of industries. The students trained in these courses can aspire to land up with lucrative jobs worldwide. The courses are designed to equip the students with the latest technologies in the industry, with special attention to give them a set of holistic skills that cover their attitude, skills and knowledge in technical, personal and organizational skills.
Advantages in GTTI
- Realizing the importance of communication skills, students are trained in Spoken English.
- Multi- lingual capacity is also important for global opportunities; hence students can learn German language at Goethe-Zentrum, internationally certified learning centre (GTTI Campus).
- The faculty members frame the syllabus after thoroughly analyzing the latest technologies followed in the industry. Many engineers from abroad who visited the institution were interested in the syllabus and requested for a copy.
- The institution is run by a group of companies with vast experience in field of engineering. We are successful and we practice what we preach.
- Close interaction with the parents and periodical reviews about student’s performance is another specialty of the institution.
- As computers play an important role in the industry, students are trained in the basics of computer during the first year and their training is extended to CAD, CAM, Creo, Solidworks and other tooling oriented software in the consecutive years.
- Perfection and quality is focused on and is ensured in every aspect.
Self- esteem, pride and sense of belongingness and cleanliness are encouraged and groomed in the trainees.
- Special coaching is arranged for students who are not able to cope with the training.
- When a student enters GTTI, special care is taken to improve the student’s handwriting and make it legible and suitable for writing technical data.
Difference from other institutions
- Disciplining young minds and bringing out the hidden talents in them is one of the objectives of the institution.
- The students are trained in all possible latest technologies.
- The students are made to think innovatively and differently. The students are encouraged to raise various questions and thus building the confidence in them to think that they can make the impossible – possible.
- The students passing out from the institution can be productive from day one.
With the constant support of the well – wishers, dedication and hard work of faculty members and co-operation of parents, the institution is in the process of building the technocrats of tomorrow. At the same time, we also ensure that the students are disciplined and proven to be unique personalities in the global arena
Extra Curricular Activities
The following clubs are formed and active in GTTI:
- Technical Forum
- English Forum
- Mathematics Club
- 5s Activities
- Fine Arts Club
- Sports Club
Towards the end of the training, the students undertake projects in groups where they are required to design the tools, procure materials, do costing for raw material and machining. The project, after completion, is evaluated by an external Board of Examiners through Viva- Voce and marks are awarded. Students are also required to do mini projects such as sterling engines, drilling machines, vices, electronic devices, etc.
GTTI arranges campus interviews for recruiting students for industries.
The following are some of the companies from India who opt for the students of GTTI:
- M/s.Godrej& Boyce Manufacturing Co.Ltd. Mumbai
- M/s. Ford India Ltd. Chennai
- M/s. Vasantha tool Crafts Pvt Ltd. Hyderabad
- M/s. Sridevi Tool Engineers Pvt. Ltd. Mumbai.
- M/s. LUCAS – TVS Ltd. Chennai.
- M/s. Wheels India Ltd. Chennai
- M/s. India Pistons Ltd. Chennai
- M/s. Protekz Tool and Die makers, Bangalore
- M/s. Yamaha India Pvt Ltd, Chennai.
- M/s. Sundaram Clayton Pvt Ltd, Chennai
- M/s. Brakes India Pvt Ld, Chennai
- M/s. TVS, Hosur
- M/s. Omni Matrix, Bangalore
- M/s. Interplex, Bangalore
- M/s. S&T Engineers, Coimbatore
- M/s. Kramski India Pvt Ltd, Vellore
- M/s. Zahronsky
Companies offering additional training and employment for our trainees in Abroad are :
|G T Electronics||Germany|
|Delta Doha Qator||Qator|
|MIC – CO Engineering SDN BHD||Malaysia|
|MSMM Electronincs SDN BHD||Malaysia|